<body> Love can be dangerously overwhelming...
...Beauty ProDucts

WISH ONE
WISH TWO
WISH THREE

...Other beauties

Renel
Kristina Suelto
beloved Lester
Kath Sai
Elinor Kath
Pearl
Avy
Jona Kisses
Phol Paul

Previous Post


  • September 2006

  • ...BEAUTITALK


    insert tagboard here

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding, photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Friday, September 15, 2006


    wew...what a tiring little morning...it's 5:11am over my clock...and im still wide-awake browsing the net...and making some revisions of...a friendster background that is not mine...duh?? NOT MINE...it's for my preggy sister...she keeps on bragging me for a alteration of her friendster account!! Note that she have doesn't have only one account... my backs' aching...im hungry...tired...oh i don't know what to feel at this moment...it's all mixed up!!
    After "hours" of crafting an image....i came with a floral-japanese aura styled with butterflies and my sis's image. :)) I really don't appreciate my work...i could have done better...hihihi but im slightly proud of it...as a result, here it is...i decided to make it as my temporary desktop backgroud...

    the beauty exposed ;